A standard model that can be used for a long time
A simple folded type key case. The orthodox 5-strand key holder, a tri-fold type that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand or in your pants pocket, should be used for a long time as a standard model.
A Japanese-made G-ring is used to make it easy to take out the keys and to prevent them from coming off. It can be attached and detached with little effort.
SHELL CORDOVAN 2
A series that uses Horween Leather's Shell Cordovan for the inside as well. With a rich oil content, the Shell Cordovan has a soft luster and texture. It has a natural finish where you can see pores and capillary marks called pinholes allowing you to enjoy the natural change of color and glossy look in the highest quality leather.
||Height 10.5 x Width 6.3 x Thickness 1.5
||Horse Leather (Cordovan)
Key Ring x 5
|Country of Origin
- "Natural" is not colored, changes in the leather surface due to aging, stains and black spots caused by the penetration of moisture, may be particularly noticeable, but there are no quality problems.
- We have done our utmost to display the actual color of the products shown here, but the colors in the images may appear different depending on the computer, smartphone or monitor environment used. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
- There may be scratches, irregular coloring, abrasion, creases (wrinkles from the actual animal), etc. on the surface of the leather but please note that these are the natural characteristics of the leather.
- In order to preserve the natural texture of the leather, no waterproofing or colorfastening treatment has been applied, which may cause color migration onto clothing. Please take care when using near water.
- When using the shoe horn, please hold the base of the leather tongue and insert it vertically into the heel of the shoe. Do not step on the heel or other parts of the shoe as this may cause breakage or damage.