Your cart
Close Alternative Icon
NOTICE:Due to COVID-19 conditions, there may be delays in order deliverling.Click Here Further Detail NOTICE:Due to COVID-19 conditions, there may be delays in order deliverling. Click Here Further Detail

History

CHRONOLOGY

  • 1917 Established partnership corporation AJIOKA JUNTARO in Kakigara-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan. Began the manufacturing and wholesaling of leather goods. Opened stores in famous department stores in Tokyo, including the flagship Mitsukoshi Department Store.
  • 1951 Changed the company name to AJIOKA Shoten K.K.Expanded business to department stores nationwide as the only leather bag manufacturer and wholesaler in Tokyo.
  • 1967 Opened Osaka office.
  • 1968 Moved the headquarters building to the current location and changed the company name to AJIOKA Co.,Ltd.
  • 1973 Registered trademark D'ARGENT and designated it as an original brand.
  • 1977 Established own manufacturing factory and began sales in Kakigara-cho, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
  • 1978 Opened Sapporo office.
  • 1984 Spun off the manufacturing division as Manufactory Ajioka Co.,Ltd.
  • 1999 Launched GANZO brand
  • 2001 Opened A-GI direct outlet store in Omotesando, Tokyo.
  • 2008 Opened GANZO headquarters.
  • 2010 Changed to AJIOKA Co., Ltd.
  • 2011 Moved head office to Kakigaracho Bldg.
  • 2013 Opened GANZO location in Shinsaibashi, Osaka.
  • 2016 Opened GANZO location in Roppongi Hills.

INSIDE GANZO

FACTORY
FACTORY
SINCE 1917
SINCE 1917